jueves, 12 de noviembre de 2015

Unexpected Reactions

Newton says:"Moments later, I landed so hard, with so much speed, that I had to keep running to prevent myself from falling. That’s when I chose to do something I’d never done before, something I never thought to do because I was trained to be a good dog – I kept running! That’s right, I pointed my nose in the direction of the park and galloped towards it as fast as my paws would carry me"

                                   The Not Perfect Hat Club  ( chapter 6)by Jena Ball


Have you ever done something that you didn’t expect to do?

Agustina says: "Yes, It was this year, when I went to Disney. I liked it so much that I was always feeling anxious and nervous. There was an enormous roller coaster that I could see it from the street. When it was my turn of going I went into the first place and after I went two times more. I didn’t expect to do such an amazing thing!"












Delfina says : "One day I was talking to my mum and she said to me something that made me angry and I answered bad to her.Then I went to my bedroom to reflect and I was shocked about my attitude! Then I went downstairs and I said sorry to her because she is my mum and I have to 
respect her."

Ludmila says: "One day I was in the pool of a friend and they were teaching me how to do the somersault and I thought that I was not going to be able to do it,and at the end I could do and was very happy and now I always do It "





No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario